Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weigh-In

As I mentioned yesterday, Thursdays will be my new weigh-in day. It's essentially been a week and a half and I've lost a pound. That's moving in the right direction, which is good, but nothing to celebrate just yet. It could be water weight.

You know that feeling of waking up thin? You could have a big belly and flabs all over but there are those days after you've been really good that you get out of bed in the morning and feel thin? Yeah, I don't feel that way this morning. We were so tired last night we almost ordered pizza (which I don't even really like) but we didn't; we ate leftover lentils, so at least I feel positive about that and not guilty. My mom has gotten down to 190 (9lb loss) after being mindful for 3-4 weeks. She exercises regularly. I don't think I'll have that "thin" feeling until I start exercising again next week. Jake says I pretty much always eat well and I just need to exercise more and harder. I think he's right. All my favorite foods are the right foods. Except for sugar (most often in the form of fruit, pasta and chocolate). He's right though. I haven't moved by body since I stopped going to the gym on December 12th.

Signing off...at 200lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment